Ok I seem to have gone a little balloon crazy. Almost every birthday card I've made lately seems to have been using the Balloon Celebration set. Not that that's a bad thing - but maybe I'll try and make this my last balloon card for a little while.
I was making this card in a rush so it's pretty simple. One layer of whisper white card on which I stamped and embossed some tempting turquoise and gold balloons, with Watermelon Wonder string and bows. I didn't even glue the layer down. I just used some gold and white washi tape and ta-da - a quick and easy birthday card.
Not sure this is the most creative card I've made lately - but sometimes you just need to get it done. And it's still a hand made gift so I'm happy.
Shop this project:
- Balloon Celebration Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Clear Block Bundle
- Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad
- Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
- Versamark Pad
- Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Heat Tool
- Whisper White A4 Cardstock
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Punch Corner Project Life
Post a Comment