Tis the season for birthdays. I don't know about you but this time of the year seems to be very heavy on birthdays and I never have enough time to custom make cards on the day. Luckily I had some time to make a few recently. It's great to have a tin of cards to grab and go for a busy season.
This card I went with a pretty simple birthday balloon vibe. Lots of colour, lots of layers and lots of dimensionals used.
I'm really getting into matching envelopes with my cards lately. It only takes a few minutes more to do, but it really steps up the wow factor significantly. What can I say - I like to impress people with my talent (LOL - my ability to slightly tweak cards already made in the catalogue more likely... don't tell!).
Anyway give it ago. Throw a few matching stamped images on the envelope next time you're crafting and see how impressed everyone is. Trust me - it will go down a treat.
Shop this project:
- Balloon Celebration Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Clear Block Bundle
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
- Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad
- Daffodil Delight A4 Cardstock
- Melon Mambo A4 Cardstock
- Tempting Turquoise A4 Cardstock
- Whisper White A4 Cardstock
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Punch Corner Project Life
Post a Comment