Double trouble

Last night I decided to get a little creative. I had a card to make that a lot of people would need to sign. I didn't want to just up-size a standard card so I decided to take on a challenge to make a double tri-shutter card - eek! Well apart from doing my head in with the folds I wasn't actually too bad. Up close the card looks absolutely amazing. In my photos... well let's just say I need a lesson on product photography :-)

I kept the colour palate simple - as the card is for a man - blues and greens - and didn't stamp too much. I love how it came out and can't make to make another version in different colours. This is definitely making the list for a future project class.

Card closed up:

Card fully open (lots of white to write messages):
Closer image of some of the panels:
Closer image of the other half:

Cardstock: Certainly Celery (or something very like it - it was in a big pile with other scraps), Old Olive, Not Quite Navy
Inks: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy
Paper: Urban Garden
Stamps: Almost, Say it with Scallops
Ribbon: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon